Personal Consultations with a Sports Dietitian
Focus of Consultations Sessions
- Weight Goal Setting
- Nutritional Strategies to Accomplish Goals
- Overcoming Daily/Weekly Challenges
- Personal Supplement Protocol Plan
- Pre-Game/Event Meal Planning
- Answer General Sports Nutrition Questions
- Email Access between Sessions
- 3 Options
- GET STARTED 10 Weeks 3 Sessions $199
- MOST POPULAR 6 Months 12 Sessions $799
- ALL IN 12 Months 24 Sessions $1,499
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions people most frequently ask us:
How will I connect with my selected Sports Dietitian?
The Sports Dietitian will connect up with you via a video teleconference format (Zoom, Google Meet etc.) for each consultation session. They will notify you which service will be used. You will need a computer with audio/video connection.
If I am under 18 years of age, does a parent have to be involved?
Yes, anyone under 18 years old must have a parent involved in each consultation session with your Sports Dietitian.
How long is each consultation session?
Typically they last about 45-60 minutes but flexible based on the needs of each athlete.
Will I have access to my Sports Dietitian between consultation session?
Between sessions, each athlete will have access to their Sports Dietitian by email to ask follow-up questions.
We are so confident you will love working with our Sports Dietitian in a 1:1 Session that you can have your money back within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied. We are that confident!