The aim of this internship program is to enrich the sports nutrition expertise of emerging professionals and broaden their professional network. It offers a unique opportunity for hands-on experience in managing diverse tasks and fostering a comprehensive understanding of the role of a sports dietitian.
Who Should Apply?
- Senior level student enrolled in a Dietetic academic program
- Masters degree student and/or a Registered Dietitian (RD), preferred applicant
- Competitive admissions program
What is Expected?
- Work remotely with others to accomplish assigned projects in a timely manner
- Have a gmail address and be familiar with using Google Suite products
- Be willing to learn and work with others on variety of projects
- Contribute on average 5-10 hours per week
Hear from Others
The MSD internship has provided me with the opportunity to expand my knowledge and expertise within the sports nutrition field. I've gained valuable experience through performance nutrition research and project development while also strengthening my leadership skills. I am honored to have made such great professional connections and be apart of the MSD team.
Callie Champagne, MS RDN LDN
Interning with My Sports Dietitian has been such an incredible opportunity for growth, skill building, networking, and collaborating with a team of driven and dedicated individuals. I have loved being able to dive into new areas of practice, employ my creativity, and meet such incredible professionals along the way. Pursuing this internship opportunity has been such a highlight of my 2020 year and an involvement that has shaped me for the better. I hope it brings as much value to you, as it has to me!
Sara Hillring, MS, RDN, CD
What are the Benefits?
- Access to any premium My Sports Dietitian content
- Hours can be logged for CSSD exam requirements
- Establish professional connections
- Certificate of completion per term with logged hours
- CSSD Exam Guide Development
- Graphics/Media Creation
- Content Creation
- Continuing Education (CEU) Development and Facilitation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Focus
- Online Education Management and Facilitation
- Eat 2 Win App Development and Testing
More Great Reviews
I have enjoyed the MSD internship as it has given me further insight on multiple aspects of the Sports Dietetics profession and multiple skills you were not exposed to in past education yet are crucial to be a successful dietitian in the field. My favorite part of the program has been all the professional connections I have made with other dietitians and professionals in Sports Medicine across the country
Petra Rack, MS, RD
Interning with MSD has been such a rewarding experience. The skills, knowledge and connections that I have gained through this experience are so valuable to my evolving career as a sports dietitian. I would highly recommend the MSD internship to anyone interested in expanding their sports nutrition knowledge and professional connections.
Steph MacNeill, MHSc, RD, LDN