Rikki Keen, MS, RD, CSSD, CSCS
- Learn who and what Olympic Sport Dietitians do. How we have many similar duties that provide support for athletes to be at their best for health and for performance as other sport dietitians. Yet, there are also differences in a remote or decentralized sport environment. Same goals, same outcome, different approach. Go Team USA!
- The audience will learn how to:
- Learn about the structure, organization and who is on the team behind the teams that provide nutrition support.
- Understand the differences between being a sports dietitian with USOPC (United States of Olympic and Paralympic Committee) vs NCAA vs Professional teams.
- Learn how USOPC sport dietitians provide support and education in a decentralized system to athletes all over the world.
- Learn the day to day duties of USOPC Sport RD.
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers (BOC)