Courteney Mincy, PhD, CSCS
- What you will learn in this course:
- Overview of heat acclimation and cooling strategies.
- The impact of heat acclimation and intermittent heat training on sweat rate.
- The impact of heat acclimation and intermittent heat training on sweat electrolyte concentration.
- Ice-water dousing and hydration on intermittent exercise in the heat.
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers (BOC)
CDR Performance Indicators: 8.1.1, 8.2.2, 9.1.1, 9.3.1