Christine Karpinski, PhD, RD, CSSD, LDN
Learn more about the prevalence of food insecurity among collegiate athletes and strategies on how to overcome those challenges.
- What you will learn in this course:
- Identify the research on food insecurity and collegiate athletes.
- Discuss unique solutions for this problem.
- Leverage for more resources to help these student-athletes.
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- 1 Credit Hour as Approved by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers (BOC)
- CDR Performance Indicators: 8.1.1, 8.3.5, 8.3.6, 8.3.7